Secondary Math $1 Deals! - Summer 2017


Happy Summer! We know you're probably already at the beach living fabulously, but if you are around a computer and happen to be looking for some deals on math resources, you'll find them here!

This is our second annual July Dollar Deals and we're psyched about kicking off the fun on Tuesday the 4th of July! Also, if there is a topic or specific resource you'd like, we'd love your suggestion in the comments below.


There are 3 ways to find the $1 sale resources: 

1: Right here on this post each Tuesday in July,
3: By clicking #mathdollardeals to go right to the sale resources.

UPDATE (7/26/17):
THANK YOU for participating in another fun #mathdollardeals! By subscribing to blog updates you will get the first word about our next $1 sale. We hope you have a great summer and amazing start to your school year!

$1 Tuesday July 4, 2017

$1 Tuesday July 11, 2017

$1 Tuesday July 18, 2017

$1 Tuesday July 25, 2017



5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I missed out since yesterday was a holiday; and I had cookouts all day. Will these also be available next Tuesday? I really wanted the Literal Equations Pennant activity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be different activities on sale each Tuesday. But since I just reverted the price of the literal equations pennant probably 15 minutes before you posted here (I slept in big time today!) and I know the feeling of missing out by thiiismuch, send me an email and I'll see what I can do:)

      Delete
    2. I'm actually teaching Summer School (Algebra 2) right now; and the kids love your activities. michelle_venable@gwinnett.k12.ga.us

      Delete
    3. This is great to hear:) I know teaching summer school is a sacrifice, but you are doing a world of good for the kids.

      Delete
  2. Aww it's over? I thought we would get one last dollar deal first week of August. It's still summer even for those of us that start school early.

    ReplyDelete

Comment